Natasha's Pizzeria - CLOSED
This cheerful little newbie on the block was a pleasant suprise. Finally, a pizza delivery option, that does not taste like your old chemistry text book. For all the times you've craved a decent pizza at your doorstep and you know, Domino's will only salt that longing than quench. The prices are super reasonable for what you get. And what you get is a beautiful thin crust pizza with tasty toppings. Now, of course I am not comparing this to a gourmet pizza; mozerella beautifully blasted golden in a wood-fired brick oven. Lets get real now, this is a 250 rupee D.E.L.I.V.E.R.Y pizza.
So, since this was right after we had packed food from Sohan Chicken Corner
(its across the road), we stuck to one pizza. Normally, I could eat one one my own I'm sure. Oh shut that jaw. Even Mary-Kate could! It's just that light and thin. Keep this in mind when ordering.
So we got the four cheese, with a last minute addition of roasted vegetables on half our pizza.
- Four Cheese - (Smoked, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan). Now here lay the only real problem I had with this pizza, the quality of the cheese. I hope it was just the cheddar that gave it that really processed, Kraft cheese taste. Next time, I'm sticking to regular mozzarella. If that ends up being it? Well then we might have a bit of a problem. .
- Roasted Vegetables - Goood! Red & yellow peppers, eggplant, mushrooms and jalepaneos. Simply roasted with some olive oil and herbs.
Other available toppings:
- Cheese Garlic - Spicy Sausage
- Pepperoni - Margherita
- Chilly Pizza - Smoked Chicken - (Next on my hit list)
Few more toppings such as Prawns, Goat Cheese starting after Diwali - Mmmm
Only problem I foresee is because it's so thin, it could get cold faster than can be helped by the time it gets to you :( It is only 3 months old so I'm sure they will soon iron out all their teething problems.
Regardless, with Natasha's Pizzeria around, I hope I never have to hear of Slice of Italy again!
Budget: All toppings same. 10" Rs.225 and 13" Rs.250.
C-73 Malviya Nagar,
011 46678176, 9310533233, 9968070754
- - - -- - - - --- - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- -- ------ - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - - - - - - - Since I did mention we did take away, I have heard some people share some complaints on the promptness of the delivery and the state of which the pizza arrived. Please do share your experiences below. Also PLEASE keep in mind this thin crust pizza is by NO means comparable any good gourmet pizza but only to other delivery options such as Dominoes.