Moving to a whole new website: GOURMAD.COM



Hello Folks,
Sorry for the long snooze here. But I have been busy moving all this and adding a few morsels more on a new website, where I will be posting all my content as it is up and ready. Hopefully, it will launch sometime next week or latest by the 1st of December 2014.
This blog will no longer be functioning, and you will be directed automatically to the new site.
I promise I will continue to post honest and candid reviews of all that I love and love to hate.
Please like Gourmad on Facebook and follow it on other social media. I depend entirely on word of mouth to get the name out there, so I do hope you will help spread the love.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegourmad
Twitter: @thegourmad
Instagram: thegourmad

See you there soon crumpets!

Yours Scrumptiously,
Mlle Chou-Fleur