First thing you guys may have noticed is there is no rating. How do you rate fast-food after all?? I would probably give it a solid 4 if I had to.
So let me give you some background info. First year of college I was in Boston, and a little too close to me was a Krispy Kreme outlet. I still remember my first sugar glazed delight. So light, so delicious, it really took 2 bites to finish. Sure, there is no denying it is unhealthy as hell, but you got to live a little once in a while.
Now, there was a lot of fanfare when Dunkin Donuts opened. I hated it in the U.S, so I saw no point in getting excited towards its Indian counterpart. Chances were, it would be even worse. So I have stayed away in their and my best interest. However, Krispy Kreme opening here, is a whole other story! I have to say first and foremost, it is probably the only food franchise I have tried here that has been closest to its international original. Though fast food should mean a universally standardised product, it rarely is, and that is a conversation for another day.
- Original Sugar Glazed - Classic. Go with this if you are ever confused because it never lets you down. And take my word for it, one just wont be enough!
- Apple Cinnamon Filled - Sugar dusted, filled with apple cinnamon compote. It is heavenly.
- Chocolate Dream Cake - Some sort of dark cookie bits on top, filled with a rich dark chocolate ganache. Indulgent and does weigh a ton in your belly but delicious nonetheless.
- Kustard Filled - I love a good Boston cream pie and any adaptations of it (doughnuts etc). Though I do find their milk chocolate a bit unworthy so I tend to scrape it off but that is just me.
P.s: I did find their berry filled ones and the mango very synthetic in flavour.
Single Doughnut: Original Glazed: Rs. 60, Assorted Rs. 70
- First Floor, Select Citywalk Mall, Saket
- Ground Floor, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
Labels: Delivery, Dessert