Good Food Day

Good Food Day 

BBC Good Food magazine is celebrating Good Food Day over two days this weekend -  1st & 2nd March at the ITC Maurya. It is a ticketed event And the tickets are now live on Book My Show. There will be one session at 1pm on both days. 

They will have 10 celebrated chefs spread over three restaurants who will cook dishes keeping in mind the theme of "try something new" across 3 cuisines – Indian, Asian and European. Participating restaurants include Dum Pukht (Indian), My Humble House (Pan Asian) and West View (Modern European). All go live simultaneously across each session.
The chefs being featured include Chef Manisha Bhasin from ITC Maurya, Chef Jatin Mallick from Tres, Chef Jerome Cousin from Rara Avis, who will be cooking together at West View. Chef Stanley Lum and Chef Ken Chong from My Humble House, Chef Varun Tuli from Yum Yum Tree, Chef Vikram Khatri from Ai and Olive - who will be cooking Pan Asian food at My Humble House. And lastly, at Dum Pukht we have master Chef Gulam Qureshi from Dum Pukht, Chef Manish Mehrotra from Indian Accent and Chef Akshraj Jodha from ITC Jaipur.
Each restaurant will have a fixed menu prepared by the assigned chefs for that restaurant so you get to mix and match different chef courses. 
For my taste of Good Food Day I have decided to go with Dum Pukht and indulge in a menu prepared by Chef Qureshi, Chef mehrotra and Chef Jodha. 
Will post some pictures after my meal today. Off I go to pig out!