I love festivities. Especially when it involves good food. Lucky for us easter's here with another excuse to have a feast and this is what's on offer:
- Elmas - Come get your Hot Cross Buns and Whoopie Pies especially for easter .
|Hot Cross Buns|
- Oberoi Patisserie - Has gone the whole 9 yards this easter. You can get Easter eggs stuffed with soft pillowy marshmallows and candies in a lovely Marzipan egg crate. Simnel Cake, Tsoureki Bread and Romias Cookies, Chocolate bunny and hot cross buns! They even Allows you to create your own Easter hamper. Funs began here for sure!
- Bagel Cafe -" Savour the Easter special rich chocolate cupcakes that turn every bite into a yummy experience. And if you want more, then there's a whole decadent chocolate Easter nest cake to tuck into. For those who love bite-sized indulgences, we have Easter Pops - Belgian chocolate with ganache coated with white chocolate - in cute designs like a bunny on a stick!" - Bagel Cafe
- La Baguette - Imperial Hotel - Hot Cross buns, Chocolate bunnies and Easter Eggs
Brunches & Lunches
- Olive Beach - "It's a gluttonous Easter Brunch at Olive beach".
4th April, 11am-4pm.
Some of the highlights for this brunch include: Easter Pavlova, Smoked salmon, Balinese suckling pig, Roast lamb with all the trimmings and of course Easter eggs!. The fun doesn't start with some Easter games, and Olive hasn't forgotten that - In good spirit there shall be egg hunting and egg rolling!
- Shiro - So not your traditional Easter brunch but thought I'd stay impartial. This spread comes at a steal of Rs.1750 per person (excluding taxes). You do get to create your own Easter special chocolate eggs and paint them in your favourite colour. This is what you can eat:
- "soups, salads, Sushi and Maki Rolls, Thai chicken barbeque, sea food like prawns in hot sauce, and sui mai. Vegetarians have tamarind tofu in cups, asparagus dumplings and kakiage. The highlights include fish laksa, chicken in black bean sauce and prawn Thai curry, mixed vegetables in black bean sauce, traditional stir fried vegetables, vegetable Thai curry. Accompaniment: hibachi rice, steamed rice and yaki udon." And of course various desserts
- Imperial Hotel - No fixed brunch but they do at "1911 and San Gimignano lay out exoticInternational Lamb specialties like Slow stewed lamb with saffron, vegetables and potato mash,Slow roasted lamb shoulder with wild mushrooms and risotto and desserts likeMint sorbet with chocolate crisp ice-cream to celebrate Easter week."
Price: Rs. 1200 plus taxes
Fun kiddie activities like Egg Painting, and Egg Hunting to keep them busy while you kick back to a live band and some Grey Goose cocktails. And eggs galore - Eggs Benedict, Marzipan Eggs, Chocolate eggs, Nougat eggs!!
- Yum Yum Tree - Easter Sunday Family Brunch
You get yum yum tree's usual sunday awesomeness which includes sushi, dim sum, starters and mains - made even better with Special Easter Baskets, Themed Kids' Activities
and a Lavish Easter Spread!
Rs. 1499++ with Prosecco, Beer & Cocktails
Rs. 1199++ with Non Alcoholic Beverages
Rs. 599++ kids under 8 years, with Activities
- Second Sin - Previously known as Manre - MGF Mall
"This Sunday, Second Sin has made special arrangements to make your Easter special. Enjoy the traditional Easter roast, Lavish buffet spread with unlimited serving of Sangria, Cocktails, IMFL drinks & non alcoholic coolers. They have also planned fun activities like face paintings, magician, live bands, games and many prizes to be won."
Price: Rs. 2195 plus taxes
Labels: Promotions and Other Food Related Stuff