Restaurant Week Delhi
Guys that time of the year again.. Great chance to try out all those fancy restaurants you coudn't or didn't for whatever reason before.
For this one week you can eat a 3 course meal for just Rs.1000 (excluding taxes) - which is nothing compared to what it would normally cost!
My recommendations this year are:
- Smoke House Grill - Food is always good and the menu sounds delicious!
- Smoke House Room - For fun, out of the box contemporary food
- Indian Accent - Modern Indian. Can't wait to try the foie gras galawat!
- Circa 1193 - Modern Pan-Asian Fusion - My first time trying it, but the Caramelized Chili Basa got me excited.
- Sakura - A good deal with 3 small apps, sushi, sashimi, main and dessert! Perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Do let me know what you decide on and how it all went. Feedback is always welcome.
Labels: Promotions and Other Food Related Stuff