Sushi at 360 - Oberoi Hotel - 4.5

Favourite Spot for Sushi

 Ok I'm going to try and make this quick as long as my tongue doesn't proceed my brain. I thought I had put this up a long time ago but apparently not. This is one of those see and be seen spots. I try an avoid it due to the mere cliche of it all. Unless I'm craving some good sushi, which is the one thing they make fantastically. I have not visited Sakura in a long time which may give Threesixty a run for their money but as of now this is the best option for sushi in my opinion. As for the rest of their food? Well the pizzas aren't half bad but the rest of the food is quite awful. No I am not being too harsh. And don't even get me started on their buffets, where they manage to ruin the sushi too! Despite my complaints, it is a huge, well lit space, with a constant buzz in the air. You know it won't be ever be dull meal with the constant bustle and the fulfilment of some "good ol'" people watching.




So next time you're looking for the best sushi in town and don't mind shelling some big ones out, come to Threesixty! 

Budget - Expensive


Alcohol - Yes

Contact - 

+91 11 2436 3030

Oberoi Hotel
Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg
New Delhi

Labels: , , , ,