Dim Sum @ Royal China - 4.5

Royal China 
By far the best dim sum this city has to offer.  And it opened just in the nick of time since the usual dim sum haunt - Taipan at the Oberoi has become quite inexcusable! The quality of the dim sum so far has been quite consistent and really up to par. I am impressed. The dim sum menu is available for lunch and dinner both. They also have an unlimited dim sum brunch for a very reasonable price of Rs.1088 ++. Which includes a soup, noodles or fried rice and dessert. However if you are willing to spend I would recommend ordering a la carte on any other day because I didn't find the quality as good or fresh on a Sunday.

Dim Sum 
  •  Turnip Cake - Turnip Cake is usually pretty amazing. No its usually very amazing... but this one is not. Not worth ordering unless your a vegetarian and want more variety.







Even though I am not crazy about the rest of their menu as I find it a bit inconsistent I do like a few things:
To sum it up in order to get the best of Royal China I prefer to stick to the dim sum and the crispy duck. And if you are still hungry well then order away.

Budget: Expensive . But set lunches including the unlimited dim sum lunch - very reasonable. Great value for money.

Alcohol: Yes

Contact:

Tel: 011 49818000

16th Floor
Eros Corporate Tower
Nehru Place


Labels: , , , , , ,