Flipside Cafe - 3.5

Flipside Cafe


Flipside cafe is  a great little place to grab a light lunch and mellow out with a book. Following the creative trend of most at Khas Hauz Village this cafe is run by young entrepreneur Raavi Chou. With its red walls, quirky crooked lamps and murals it is a playful treat for more than just your taste buds.

Our lunch:



I will definitely visit again when I have a serious craving of crepes... which I do feel coming on right about now.. Hmmm... I am also eager to try some of their specials. Particularly the Quiches, Chicken Schnitzel and Shepherds Pie. Mmmm love shepherds pie. But then again I'm not special, for who doesn't!

Budget : Mid Range. Reasonable

Alcohol: None

Contact:

+91 9910173873, 011-26516341
No. 7, 1st Floor, Hauz Khas Village





 

Labels: , , , ,