I Am Mad Over Donuts!
Conversation inside Mlle Chou-Fleur's head as she wondered whether to order or not to order:
Devil Chou-Fleur: "Well you know if you are craving something sweet they deliver - even to the jungle you live in! Now how many places would do that for you, hmmm?"
Angel Chou-Fleur: "Well you also know the minimum order is a dozen donuts and you will just end up eating them all!"
Devil Chou-Fleur: "On the plus side they are light and fluffy and wont lie in your stomach like a dozen rubber tyres!"
Angel Chou-Fleur: "They're chocolate isn't very nice you know"
Devil Chou-Fleur: "Unless you heat it a little. Besides the sugar glaze and apple more than make up"
Angel Chou-Fleur: "Well the decision is yours, I'm sure you'll think about that holiday on the beach and choose wisely"
Hmmmm so I blew my chance to make it on Santa's list this Christmas . . . But oh sweet donut I don't care!
A look inside my box:
You can walk in to the sunset with the Angel, but we all know the Devil's more fun . Fight your own battle friend for I have a sweet apple dream to return to. . .
- Double Trouble - Milk chocolate topping with dark chocolate inside. Quality of the choc not the best especially the crunchy glaze on top. But nothing a teeny bit of warming cannot solve.
- Black & White Bavarian - I guess this is their version of a Boston cream donut. Usually pretty good as long as you get a nice fresh batch.
- Colour Me Bad - Milk chocolate with fairy dust - just kidding - rainbow sprinkles. Didn't get to try this or the next one but it looked like something out of Hansel and Gretel. Yes rainbow sprinkles always remind me of fairy tales . . . :)
- Cool Blue Ice - Blueberry compote in the middle, sugar glaze all around looked tasty enough.
- M.O.D (My Original Donut) - Plain sugar glaze - Don't undermine this Plain Jane just because she isn't bejeweled with sprinkles and compotes. A classic you can never have enough of.
- The Apple Dream - Yummyyyy! If this is a dream do not wake me up. Sugar glaze with a chunky apple compote and center filled with a cinnamony cream filling. My favourite for sure.
Labels: Delivery, Dessert, Favourites